SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELOR LANSING MI, Mt Pleasant MI, Gaylord MI
A Program of Therapy is an Integral Component of Recovery
- Individually tailored to meet his/her needs
- Using the most current therapeutic techniques and interventions.
- A “whole life” approach
The Whole Life Approach
- Focus on employment/education
- Focus on mending relationships with loved ones
- Focus on financial recovery
- Individualized focus on any other aspect of everyday life that addiction negatively affects
To Ensure the Highest Quality of Treatment for Our Clients, MTC Works Closely with Outside Professionals
- Referral Sources
- The Legal System
- Any Other Agency or Professional Needed
Michigan Therapeutic Consultants is Like a Case Manager
- MTC will monitor and track client’s progress throughout their entire treatment program.
- MTC will make all referrals that are identified in the assessment and treatment process that may be outside the scope of our services.
- MTC will meet all court-required progress reporting in the required format.
MTC performs random drug testing and prescribed methadone medication as an adjunct to therapy.
Don't wait...Get the HELP you NEED TODAY!
I would like to take a moment to tell you a story that would probably sound very familiar about how I ended up here. My life like many others has always been hard, I grew up in a broken family, thought I knew everything, thought I could handle anything, thought that would never be me, I have it all together…Right?? With that being said, I am a addict…yes, I am a addict. It has been a long road to come to grips with that, but once I decided I had enough and I realized I couldn’t do it by myself, I looked and found help here at MTC! I was very reluctant at first, you know all the hype about these methadone programs, but I am a living testament that if you follow the rules and take your recovery seriously, this will work! Having a good relationship with my counselor, I took all the steps necessary to become the me I know I can be! This program saved my life! If you want long term recovery, this is where it’s at. It doesn’t matter where you go after you leave the program or who your counselor is in the program, if you’re ready and you take with you all the knowledge…you will succeed!
This place is saving lives. I have a better quality of life.
This place has not only saved my life, but my family’s lives. It brings families together.
In the time I have spent going to MTC I have strengthened my marriage and my relationship with my son and family. I think back to before I came and wonder how I lived through the trauma I put my body through with drugs. Now my favorite time of the week is seeing my counselor. I believe it is a big part of my recovery. I thank God for the second chance and a place where I could go for help and people understand my situation.
When you finally make the choice to chance, MTC is kind and respectful. They can help you accomplish your goals.
Primary Communities Served