SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT LANSING MI
WE’RE HERE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
JOIN US ON YOUR JOURNEY TO RECOVERY.
- friendly staff
- supportive atmosphere for recovery
- comfortable facilities
At Michigan Therapeutic Consulting, we believe that substance abuse is a debilitating condition from which recovery is possible through motivation, cooperation, and appropriate treatments.
Serving clients throughout Michigan:
- For individuals who suffer from an opiate addiction
- For opiate addicts who desire to engage in a therapeutic recovery program
- We work closely with Referral Sources as well as outside agencies and professionals.
- Specializing in Opiate Addiction Treatment through a combination of the medication methadone and outpatient therapy.
Compassionate and Knowledgeable Direct Service Staff
- On-Site Board Certified Physicians
- Licensed RNs and LPNs
- On-Site Licensed and Certified Therapists
- Fully-licensed and Accredited*
- Over 200 years of combined experience in the medical and psychological fields
MTC strives to develop and maintain a trusting relationship between staff and clients, every one of whom is treated with the utmost compassion, dignity and respect.
* Accredited by CARF, and licensed or governed by DEA, OSAS, SAMHSA, and the State Methadone Authority, MTC adheres to or exceeds all state and federal guidelines regarding substance abuse treatment and confidentiality.
Don't wait...Get the HELP you NEED TODAY!
When you finally make the choice to chance, MTC is kind and respectful. They can help you accomplish your goals.
This place is saving lives. I have a better quality of life.
I would like to take a moment to tell you a story that would probably sound very familiar about how I ended up here. My life like many others has always been hard, I grew up in a broken family, thought I knew everything, thought I could handle anything, thought that would never be me, I have it all together…Right?? With that being said, I am a addict…yes, I am a addict. It has been a long road to come to grips with that, but once I decided I had enough and I realized I couldn’t do it by myself, I looked and found help here at MTC! I was very reluctant at first, you know all the hype about these methadone programs, but I am a living testament that if you follow the rules and take your recovery seriously, this will work! Having a good relationship with my counselor, I took all the steps necessary to become the me I know I can be! This program saved my life! If you want long term recovery, this is where it’s at. It doesn’t matter where you go after you leave the program or who your counselor is in the program, if you’re ready and you take with you all the knowledge…you will succeed!
This place has not only saved my life, but my family’s lives. It brings families together.
In the time I have spent going to MTC I have strengthened my marriage and my relationship with my son and family. I think back to before I came and wonder how I lived through the trauma I put my body through with drugs. Now my favorite time of the week is seeing my counselor. I believe it is a big part of my recovery. I thank God for the second chance and a place where I could go for help and people understand my situation.
Primary Communities Served