SUBSTANCE ABUSE SERVICES
WE’RE HERE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
JOIN US ON YOUR JOURNEY TO RECOVERY.
- Michigan Therapeutic Consultants will monitor and track a client's progress throughout their entire treatment program.
- Like a case manager, we will make all referrals that are identified in the assessment and treatment process that may be outside the scope of our services.
- MTC will meet all court-required progress reporting in the required format.
- Health and Human Resources referral and coordination of care
- Anger Management
- Counseling for spouse, children or any family member of a substance abuse user (ACOA)
- Early Intervention Treatment
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Random drug and alcohol testing
- SARF (Screening, Assessment, Referral & Follow Up)
- Specialized Groups
- Substance Abuse Evaluations (Court, Attorney, Employer, School)
- Substance Abuse Education and Didactic Services
To Ensure the Highest Quality of Treatment for our Clients, MTC Works Closely with Outside Sources
- The Legal System
- Any Other Agency or Professional Needed
Don't wait...Get the HELP you NEED TODAY!
In the time I have spent going to MTC I have strengthened my marriage and my relationship with my son and family. I think back to before I came and wonder how I lived through the trauma I put my body through with drugs. Now my favorite time of the week is seeing my counselor. I believe it is a big part of my recovery. I thank God for the second chance and a place where I could go for help and people understand my situation.
This place is saving lives. I have a better quality of life.
When you finally make the choice to chance, MTC is kind and respectful. They can help you accomplish your goals.
I would like to take a moment to tell you a story that would probably sound very familiar about how I ended up here. My life like many others has always been hard, I grew up in a broken family, thought I knew everything, thought I could handle anything, thought that would never be me, I have it all together…Right?? With that being said, I am a addict…yes, I am a addict. It has been a long road to come to grips with that, but once I decided I had enough and I realized I couldn’t do it by myself, I looked and found help here at MTC! I was very reluctant at first, you know all the hype about these methadone programs, but I am a living testament that if you follow the rules and take your recovery seriously, this will work! Having a good relationship with my counselor, I took all the steps necessary to become the me I know I can be! This program saved my life! If you want long term recovery, this is where it’s at. It doesn’t matter where you go after you leave the program or who your counselor is in the program, if you’re ready and you take with you all the knowledge…you will succeed!
This place has not only saved my life, but my family’s lives. It brings families together.
Primary Communities Served